1. Make sure your tree is fresh with needles that aren’t dry and brittle or easy to pull off branches.
2. Keep your tree away from sources of heat, and open flames like fireplaces, candles and heat vents.
3. Live trees can drink up to a gallon of water a day! Check and fill the base of the tree daily!
4. Throw out any and all old and damaged lights that could become a fire hazard. All it takes is one spark to ruin Christmas.
5. When it’s time to turn in for the night, make sure your turn off your tree lights before going to bed!
We hope your season is merry and bright!